The Wish List
Vehicle Wish List
- 4WD Vehicle supplied and maintained by manufacturer.
- Capable of long range off road travel to remote Australian destinations. With the ability to carry the required loads.
- This vehicle will be required to travel to the far reaches of Australia, so will require Diff lock at least at the rear axle. Better than normal ground clearance.
- Signage to support awareness of prostate cancer, sponsor’s.
- A tyre sponsor to cover the running cost of tyres.
- A fuel company to support the cost of fuel for this endeavour.
- Any 4WD supply company willing to support this endeavour to showcase their products and to have their products travel to the far reaches of Australian people.
- Able to support carrying an extra 100l – 400l of fuel. (This will extend the travel range of vehicle and also be able to utilise the cheapest or best cost fuel for outback travel).
Offroad Camper Wish List
- Bruder Exp-4 supplied. (This will be sound proof and dark inside to promote a healthy environment for sleeping).
- This has the ability to support at least one month food and water supply.
- Capable of long range off road travel to remote Australian destinations. With ability to carry required loads.
- Signage to support awareness of prostate cancer, sponsor’s and supporter’s.
Communications Wish List
- A Telstra supported provider for services to support remote communications.
- Cel Fi Go Repeater Kit for Telstra – for Vehicle.
- Aluminium Tow Ball replacement antenna with 5.7m Aluminium Telescopic Mast – Quickly Removable SKU: TF-TM-TB57R.
- Satellite phone to support emergencies.
- The above will show case remote access to the Internet and phone calls in remote bush locations.
Organise a Not For Profit Organisation
- Help in setting up a Not For Profit Organisation.